A technical support request is a request for code-level support for DataCite APIs and tools. It is available to DataCite Members. Submit a technical support request if you cannot fix a bug, if you are having trouble implementing a specific technology, or if have other questions about your DataCite integration. Your request will be assigned to a DataCite developer who can help troubleshoot the problem or provide you workarounds to fast-track your development.
Please, remember support is provided in English via email.
Be sure to review the following documentation for all DataCite platforms or see if the issue you are experiencing has been discussed and resolved.
Once you are ready to submit a support request, please do the following:
- Provide a clear and detailed description with as much information as possible
- Avoid the use of acronyms, jargon, and non-standard abbreviations
- Include steps you have taken to solve the problem and conditions we should consider
- Provide clear and concise steps to reproduce the issue, if applicable
Include the following items (if applicable) when you submit your request:
- Crash logs (for crashes/bugs)
- Screenshots (showing error messages)
- Sample project or source code
- Console output (containing errors or exceptions)
If you want to submit bug reports or request enhancements to any of our projects, you can also do it directly via GitHub. All our development is Open Source.
Would you like to know more?
If you have any questions, requests or ideas please contact us!