Access the DataCite Service Status here: http://status.datacite.org
As a provider of crucial scholarly infrastructure, it is critical that DataCite not only provides a reliable service, but also properly communicates technical issues.
DataCite's status page provides information about scheduled maintenance, service outages and statistics. It is accessible via a web interface, RSS feed, API, email notifications and Twitter.
The web interface under http://status.datacite.org provides a preview of the status of the DataCite services, for Members, Users and integrators.
- A preview of the services
- System metrics (per day, week and month)
- A list of past incidents
You may also subscribe to this service to receive updates, rather than visiting the page. You can subscribe in one of several ways.
- Email: Use the subscribe to updates button on the upper right corner of the page to provide your email address and subscribe to updates.
- Webhook: Get webhook notifications whenever DataCite creates an incident, updates an incident, or changes a component status.
- Twitter: Follow us on Twitter. We provide automatic tweets every time there is a new status update via @datacite.
- Atom Feed: http://status.datacite.org/history.atom
- RSS Feed: http://status.datacite.org/history.rss
- API: It is possible to access this information via an API, available at http://status.datacite.org/api/v2/summary.json.
Would you like to know more?
If you have any questions, requests or ideas please contact us!
Updated almost 4 years ago