DataCite Members can submit technical support requests in order to get code-level support for DataCite APIs and tools. Submit a technical support request if you cannot fix a bug, if you are having trouble implementing a specific technology, or if have other questions about your DataCite integration. Your request will be assigned to a DataCite developer who can help troubleshoot the problem or provide you workarounds to fast-track your development.
Here's how to help make your technical support go smoothly.
Review our documentation to see if your problem has already been addressed.
Our support pages provide information and guides about using all of our products.
On our status page you can view and subscribe to status alerts for our services.
Clear and detailed support requests help us help you! Once you are ready to submit a support request, please do the following:
- Provide a clear and detailed description with as much information as possible
- Avoid the use of acronyms, jargon, and non-standard abbreviations
- Include steps you have taken to solve the problem and conditions we should consider
- Provide clear and concise steps to reproduce the issue, if applicable
Include the following items (if applicable) when you submit your request:
- Crash logs (for crashes/bugs)
- Screenshots (showing error messages)
- Sample project or source code
- Console output (containing errors or exceptions)
If you want to submit bug reports, please contact us at [email protected].
You can view the status of existing bugs through our GitHub page.
Would you like to know more?
If you have any questions, requests or ideas please contact us!
Updated about 2 months ago